My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Podcast 212 – Thoughts on Deliberate Practice and Expertise - November 12, 2017
- EMCrit – Some Weeish Elaboration on my Interview with the Curbsiders - October 31, 2017
- EEMCrit Resident Competition 2018 - October 31, 2017