My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit 260 – Thoughts on the NEJM Acute Upper Airway Obstruction Review - November 30, 2019
- EMCrit 259 – Cardiogenic Shock — The Next Level & Mechanical Circulatory Support with Jenelle Badulak - November 13, 2019
- Letter to the Editor – High-Sensitivity Troponin is not a Myth, and “Myth-busting” is often another Myth to be Busted - November 10, 2019