My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit 202 – Blood Bank Essentials with Joe Chaffin - June 25, 2017
- EMCrit 201 – Deeper on Vasopressors and Athos 3 with Mink Chawla - June 12, 2017
- The Psychologically Difficult Airway by George Kovacs - June 6, 2017