My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
- EMCrit 283 – Dexmedetomidine (Precedex) – You'd have to be Delirious Not to Use It - October 16, 2020
- EMCrit 282 – Hicks on the Labors of Trauma (Blunt) - September 30, 2020
- EMCrit 281 – Why Can't Emergency Medicine and Trauma Surgery Just Get Along? - September 4, 2020