My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
- EMCrit 292 – IV T3 for Myxedema Coma, A Different Take with Eve Bloomgarden - February 23, 2021
- EMCrit 291 – For Frak's Sake, Ketamine is at least as Hemodynamically Stable as Etomidate! - February 9, 2021
- EMCrit 290 – Decompensated Hypothyroidism and Myxedema with Dr. Arti Bhan - January 23, 2021