I know there is definitively a role for HiFi Simulation–from my perspective it should probably be for cognitive, not skill development. I have always believed skill and scenario training can be done with low-fidelity simulation, preferably in the place you will actually be playing. Well, Jon Gatward is the master of In-Situ Sim. He now has a website that breaks it all down. If you care about training and education, treat yourself to a gander.
- Jesse Spur posted additional resources on his Injectable Orange Page
- This may be the cheapest way to get a sim monitor going
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Wee – Semper Vitae – GRM with Helen Perry - July 20, 2019
- EMCrit 251 – Philosophical & Psychological Diversions Part II – Naive Reality and the Fundamental Attribution Error - July 16, 2019
- EMCrit 249 – You Can Either Learn or You Can Blame – Fixing the Morbidity and Mortality Conference with George Douros - June 13, 2019