I know there is definitively a role for HiFi Simulation–from my perspective it should probably be for cognitive, not skill development. I have always believed skill and scenario training can be done with low-fidelity simulation, preferably in the place you will actually be playing. Well, Jon Gatward is the master of In-Situ Sim. He now has a website that breaks it all down. If you care about training and education, treat yourself to a gander.
- Jesse Spur posted additional resources on his Injectable Orange Page
- This may be the cheapest way to get a sim monitor going
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Wee – First Study of the Benefits of an EDICU - September 10, 2019
- EMCrit – The Pigtail Video - September 4, 2019
- EMCrit 255 – Pigtails for Pleural Problems (Percutaneous Thoracostomy) - September 4, 2019