Mind of the Resuscitationist
This was Cliff Reid's opening lecture from SMACC 2013. Cliff Reid runs the amazing Resus.me site and any listener of EMCrit knows that I have an enduring (and purely platonic) love for Cliff and all of his teachings.This lecture was on Making Things Happen and it is my #2 favorite lecture from the conference. My number one favorite was also by Cliff, but you'll have to wait a bit for that one.
Want More Reid?
- Chicken Bombs and the Muppet Factor
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part I
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part II
- Own the Resus Room
Want the Slides?
Need an Audio-Only Version?
Now on to the Vodcast…
- EMCrit 289 – Ketamine Only Intubation Paper with Brian Driver - January 12, 2021
- EMCrit 288 – Neurogenic Shock & Should we be Using Vasopressors for Hemorrhagic Shock? - December 29, 2020
- EMCrit 287 – Thoracotomy Masterclass with Dennis Kim - December 10, 2020