On Podcast 168, I discussed Michigan's EC3 stand-alone EDICU. The folks from the EC3 recently published on their first 2.5 years of operation in a before and after trial.
I gathered a bunch of my EC3 buddies to discuss the article.
On the call, you will hear:
- Bob Neumar, Chair of EM
- Kyle Gunnerson, Division Chief of Emergency Critical Care and Director of the EC3
- Ben Bassin, Operations Director for the EC3
- Renee Havey, CNS for the EC3
- Nate Haas, EC3 Faculty
Other Folks' Takes:
Tell us what you think below
Now on to the Wee…
- EMCrit 290 – Decompensated Hypothyroidism and Myxedema with Dr. Arti Bhan - January 23, 2021
- EMCrit 289 – Ketamine Only Intubation Paper with Brian Driver - January 12, 2021
- EMCrit 288 – Neurogenic Shock & Should we be Using Vasopressors for Hemorrhagic Shock? - December 29, 2020