On Podcast 168, I discussed Michigan's EC3 stand-alone EDICU. The folks from the EC3 recently published on their first 2.5 years of operation in a before and after trial.
I gathered a bunch of my EC3 buddies to discuss the article.
On the call, you will hear:
- Bob Neumar, Chair of EM
- Kyle Gunnerson, Division Chief of Emergency Critical Care and Director of the EC3
- Ben Bassin, Operations Director for the EC3
- Renee Havey, CNS for the EC3
- Nate Haas, EC3 Faculty
Other Folks' Takes:
Tell us what you think below
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Podcast 263 – The Venous Side – Part 1 – VEXUS Score with Phillipe Rola - January 14, 2020
- EMCrit 262 – Midlines – Part 1 - December 27, 2019
- EMCrit 261 – Thrombolysis during Cardiac Arrest - December 12, 2019