Phillipe Rola convened a webinar on Respiratory Management of COVID19. The guests included:
- Dr. Laura V. Duggan MD FRCPC (Anesthesiology and Pediatrics), Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of Ottawa, Canada @drlauraduggan. www.airwaycollaboration.org
- Dr. Marco Garrone, MD, ED doc from Mauriziano Ospedale, Torino, Italy. @drmarcogarrone.
- Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, MD, ED-ICU, Maimonides Hospital, New York. @cameronks
- Dr. Josh Farkas, ICU, University of Vermont, Creator, The Internet Book of Critical Care (IBCC), @pulmcrit.
- Dr. Adam Thomas, ED doc & CC Fellow, University of British Columbia, co-author, The Internet Book of Critical Care, @adamdavidthomas.
- Dr. Philippe Rola, ICU, Santa Cabrini Hospital, Montreal, Quebec. @thinkingcc
- Dr. Rory Spiegel, ED-CC doc, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC. @emnerd
- Dr. Scott Weingart, ED-CC doc, Creator, emcrit.org, Stony Brook Hospital, New York. @emcrit
- HFNC & NIV – do we dare use them?
- when do we intubate?
- how do we ventilate? prone ventilation routine or rescue?
- Adjuncts: suction, bronchoscopy
- When do we wean?
- Q&A if time allows.