Mind of the Resuscitationist
This was Cliff Reid’s opening lecture from SMACC 2013. Cliff Reid runs the amazing Resus.me site and any listener of EMCrit knows that I have an enduring (and purely platonic) love for Cliff and all of his teachings.This lecture was on Making Things Happen and it is my #2 favorite lecture from the conference. My number one favorite was also by Cliff, but you’ll have to wait a bit for that one.
Want More Reid?
- Chicken Bombs and the Muppet Factor
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part I
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part II
- Own the Resus Room
Want the Slides?
Need an Audio-Only Version?
Now on to the Vodcast…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- Wee – Avoiding Disaster – Endotracheal Tube Cuff Leaks and Tube Exchanges - August 28, 2016
- Podcast 180 – On Argumentation, Fallacies, and Twitter Misery - August 22, 2016
- Podcast 179 – An Interview with Gary Klein - August 7, 2016