Small Poisoned Humans with Dr. Diane Calello
Join Dan (@drusyniak) &Howard (@heshiegreshie) as they chat with Dr. Diane Calello and learn what a pediatrician, pediatric emergency physician, addiction specialist, medical toxicologist and lyric soprano does for fun. Learn what makes a kid a kid and what special things to look out for when managing future big humans. Lots to learn here.
- This one is for our tox peeps. What’s the best non-toxicology diagnosis you’ve made on a toxicology call? #toxnottox
- Check out this excellent podcast from Radiolab on Poison Centers.
- Read all about it. Small Poisoned Humans via Tox and Hound.
- Pediatric Toxicology: Specialized Approach to the Poisoned Child.
- The great battle rages on. Pork Roll vs Taylor Ham.
- Who ya gonna chat, text or call? NJPIES!
- The Prevention of Childhood Lead Toxicity.
- Listen to more of Diane with the Caritas Chamber Chorale.
- Or, check her out at The Princeton Singers.
- Then Governor Christie explains why Jersey Girls don’t pump their own gas.
Thank you for your continued support. As always, we are looking for feedback – comments, questions, suggestions, recipes, etc. Let us know. Reach us at @toxandhound. We want to hear from you!
Thank you to our house band Pretty Simple Duo (@prettysimpleduo), Josh Shelov (@shelovj) Witness Protection Products, @Thor_T_Thor, and of course the multi-talented @DrDianeC and the amazing Caritas Chamber Chorale and Simply Strings for the outro song. Available for download at caritaschamberchorale.org.
Interested in #FOAMtox? Like this podcast? Take a gander at The Tox and The Hound. It’s like a podcast, but for your eyes.
Latest posts by Tox & Hound (see all)
- Tox and Hound – Oh, the Nerve! - October 15, 2018
- Tox and Hound – Toxicology’s Shapeshifter: Synthetic Cannabinoids - October 9, 2018
- Tox and Hound – The Dantastic Mr. Tox & Howard – S02E04 – The Bloody Mess - October 8, 2018