Spatchcocking Intralipid with Dr. Guy Weinberg
Join Dan (@drusyniak) &howard (@heshiegreshie) as they talk turkey with Dr. Guy Weinberg (@lipidguy) about intralipid emulsion therapy. Learn the history of this therapy and some ideas about where it's headed, along with some holiday tips and very special treats. . .
Truly Delicious Links
- Martha Stewart's Topless Christmas
- How To Spatchcock a Turkey
- Apple Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Dressing vs Stuffing
- Porcini Turkey Gravy
- SeriousEats.com Guide to Thanksgiving
- NYT Guide to Thanksgiving
As a bit of housekeeping, we’re going to be discontinuing the @dantastictox Twitter handle, and focus our social media efforts on the larger endeavor at The Tox & The Hound. As always, we are looking for feedback – comments, questions, suggestions, recipes, etc. Let us know. Reach us at @toxandhound. We want to hear from you!
Interested in #FOAMtox? Like this podcast? Join us over on The Tox and The Hound. It’s like a podcast, but for your eyes.
Stay Healthy, True Believers!
- Tox and Hound – Love and Half-Life* - February 26, 2020
- Tox and Hound – One Therapy To Rule Them All? Sugar vs Squeeze in Cardiotoxic Poisoning - February 18, 2020
- Tox & Hound – A Toxicological Brain Teaser. The Complexities of Valproic Acid Metabolism. - February 4, 2020