HHC has gone to a new vendor and changed our central line bundles.
There are two major changes:
1. The syringes are now in a separate pack and the syringe wrappings ARE NOT
STERILE. The syringes and the fluid is sterile. But you can not drop the
syringe packages themselves on to your field. You must open each of the three
syringes and drop them on to your field. THIS IS ANNOYING AND INEXPLICABLE.
2. The drape is different
- Look for the guy on the attached picture, he is next to one of the two
- The guy represents the right-neck side of the drape
- His head points to the head portion of the drape
- The drape unfolds to the feet first and then the
head (the opposite of the previous drape)