My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Wee – Edited Version of Paul Marik on the Metabolic Resuscitation of Sepsis - March 28, 2017
- Podcast 195 – Management of Tracheostomy (Trach) and Laryngectomy Emergencies - March 20, 2017
- Podcast 193 – Emergency Medicine is a Failed Paradigm - February 20, 2017