. . . or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Cilice.
Join Dan (@drusyniak) &howard (@heshiegreshie) as they explore the exceptions to dose response with Dr. Andrew Stolbach (@toxicologist12). Learn about hormesis, hysteresis, what a peck is and why Dan insists on wearing a hair shirt.
- Effects of Cobalt-60 Exposure on Health of Taiwan Residents Suggest New Approach Needed in Radiation Protection
- Is Hydrogen Sulfide-Induced Suspended Animation General Anesthesia?
- Nicholas Taleb: Antifragile – Things That Gain From Disorder
- All things Bob Ross. . .
Thank you for your continued support and determined feedback. As always, we are looking for feedback – comments, questions, suggestions, recipes, etc. Let us know. Reach us at @toxandhound. We want to hear from you!
Interested in #FOAMtox? Like this podcast? Take a gander at The Tox and The Hound. It’s like a podcast, but for your eyes.
Stay Healthy, True Believers!
- Tox and Hound – Fellow Friday – Whence the Protons of Lactic Acidosis, Part II - August 14, 2020
- Tox and Hound – Fellow Friday – Whence the Protons of Lactic Acidosis? - July 24, 2020
- The Dantastic Mr. Tox & Howard – S03E03 – Inside Out - July 6, 2020