Resuscitationist – a medical practitioner whose primary motivation is to provide maximally aggressive curative and palliative care to their patients–always!
Resuscitationist is a term I stole from the cardiac arrest researchers. What a waste to apply this only to cardiac arrest? Let's take ownership of it!
I do a series on EMCrit called Mind of the Resuscitationist. Here are the posts from that series:
- EMCrit Podcast 172b – MoTR – Get Faster!
- Podcast 163 – MotR – The Post-Resuscitation
- Podcast 132 – MoTR – Toughness Part I with Michael Lauria
- MotR – Mike Lauria on “Making the Call”
- MOTR: Cliff Reid on When Should Stop Resuscitation
- Mind of the Resuscitationist – Errors of Commission and Omission
- Podcast 118 – EMCrit Book Club – On Combat by Dave Grossman
- Podcast 109 – Mind of the Resuscitationist from SMACC 2013
- Podcast 108 – How to Be a Hero with Cliff Reid
- Podcast 106 – Making Things Happen with Cliff Reid
- Podcast 99 – Combat Aviation Paradigms for Resuscitationists
- Mind of the Resuscitationist – Chicken Bombs and Muppet Factors
- Podcast 87 – Mind of the Resuscitationist: Stop Points
- Podcast 82 – Mind of the Resuscitationist with Cliff Reid