My opening talk at SMACCdub was on meditation: vipassana and stoic negative contemplation.
This wee will make more sense if you watch that lecture first
- Kettlebells for the Brain
It will be available in the next few months. Hopefully this wee will tide you over.
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit RACC Podcast 220 – Beat the Stress Fool with Mike Lauria — Just In Time Performance-Enhancing Psychological Skills - March 19, 2018
- EMCrit RACC Podcast 219 – Critical Burn Patients in the ED/ICU – Part I with Dennis Djogovic - March 5, 2018
- EMCrit RACC Podcast 218 – Physostigmine with Bryan Hayes - February 20, 2018