Watch/Read these to Start
- Book: The Mindful Geek: Secular Meditation for Smart Skeptics
- Book: Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion
- Book: How to Meditate: A Guide to Self-Discovery
- Book: A Guide to the Good Life: The Ancient Art of Stoic Joy
- Video: A Guide to the Good Life
- Book: The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph
Scientific American Article on the Mind of a Meditator
Other Links of Interest
- How to Meditate
- Need it in Animated Form?
- Pablo Neruda's Ode to Silence
- A longer talk with the ALIEM Wellness Folks
Now on to the Vodcast…
Cite this post as:
Scott Weingart. Podcast 182 – Kettlebells for the Brain – Meditation from SMACC 2016. EMCrit Blog. Published on September 19, 2016. Accessed on January 17th 2018. Available at [https://emcrit.org/racc/kettlebells-brain/ ].
Unless otherwise noted at the top of the post, the speaker(s) and related parties have no relevant financial disclosures.
You finished the 'cast,
Now get CME credit
Already an EMCrit CME Subscriber?
Click Here to Get CME Credit for the Episode
Not a subcriber yet? Why the heck not?
By subscribing, you can...
- Get CME hours
- Support the show
- Write it off on your taxes or get reimbursed by your department
If you enjoyed this post, you will almost certainly enjoy our others. Subscribe to our email list to keep informed on all of the Resuscitation and Critical Care goodness.
This Post was by the EMCrit Crew, published 1 year ago. We never spam; we hate spammers! Spammers probably work for the Joint Commission.