Background: Publication bias
Game theory: When is it beneficial to run an additional clinical trial?
What does this imply about investigation bias?
Example #1: Activated protein C (APC), a.k.a. Drotecogin alpha (XIGRIS)
Example #2: Inferior Vena Cava Filters
Detecting investigation bias: Hearing the dog that doesn’t bark
- Dear NEJM, We both know that conflicts of interest matter
- Time-to-intervention studies: Hope vs. reality
- What is the evidence behind the IVC filter?
- PulmCrit – I’m so confused about bamlanivimab - November 30, 2020
- PulmCrit – Oscar awards for the best COVID prognostic models - November 28, 2020
- PulmCrit – Heparin resistance in COVID & implications for DVT prophylaxis - November 24, 2020