Background: Publication bias
Game theory: When is it beneficial to run an additional clinical trial?
What does this imply about investigation bias?
Example #1: Activated protein C (APC), a.k.a. Drotecogin alpha (XIGRIS)
Example #2: Inferior Vena Cava Filters
Detecting investigation bias: Hearing the dog that doesn’t bark
- Dear NEJM, We both know that conflicts of interest matter
- Time-to-intervention studies: Hope vs. reality
- What is the evidence behind the IVC filter?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- IBCC chapter & cast:Abdominal Compartment Syndrome - March 14, 2019
- PulmCrit-DEXACET:Four grams of acetaminophen a day keeps the delirium away? - March 11, 2019
- IBCC chapter & cast:Myasthenic Crisis - March 7, 2019