Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- PulmCrit:Neutrophil-Lymphocyte Ratio (NLR):Free upgrade to your WBC - May 23, 2019
- PulmCrit:Validation of test-dose strategy for beta-lactam allergies - May 20, 2019
- IBCC chapter & cast: Rhabdomyolysis - May 16, 2019