Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
- PulmCrit- RCTs don't justify using convalescent plasma or antibody cocktails - January 14, 2021
- PulmCrit – Six RCTs to answer one question: what is the role of tocilizumab in COVID-19? - January 12, 2021
- IBCC– Purpura Fulminans - January 4, 2021