Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- PulmCrit-The Rothman Index:Artificial intelligence or merely a symptom of a broken healthcare system? - January 25, 2020
- IBCC chapter & cast – Toxic Alcohols - January 23, 2020
- PulmCrit – An alternative view of the PEPTIC trial - January 22, 2020