Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
- PulmCrit Hot Take: Aggressive glycemic control is dead (TGC-Fast Trial) - September 28, 2023
- PulmCrit – Introducing the IBPH (Internet Book of Hospital Pulmonology) - September 3, 2023
- PulmCrit: “ARDS” is not a real thing - May 27, 2023