Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- IBCC chapter – Hyperthermia & heat stroke - July 19, 2019
- IBCC chapter & cast – Alcohol Withdrawal - July 18, 2019
- Pulmcrit- Evidence Update: Phenobarbital in Alcohol Withdrawal - July 15, 2019