Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- IBCC chapter & cast:Abdominal Compartment Syndrome - March 14, 2019
- PulmCrit-DEXACET:Four grams of acetaminophen a day keeps the delirium away? - March 11, 2019
- IBCC chapter & cast:Myasthenic Crisis - March 7, 2019