Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- IBCC chapter & cast:Hypothermia - November 21, 2019
- IBCC chapter & cast:Bupropion intoxication - November 14, 2019
- PulmCrit Wee – Prophylactic antibiotics after cardiac arrest? - November 9, 2019