This is the second part of a 4 part series on acid base.
- You should listen to Acid-Base Part I first.
- In Part III, we solve the problem below and reunify everything.
- Part IV discusses the acid-base of administered solutions.
- Part V specifically discusses some of the Bicarb Controversy
For this podcast to be optimally effective, you need to print out my acid base sheet:
Here is the problem to work on for the next podcast:
I gave some shout-outs during the talk, here are the links:
- The Air Medical Memorial honors those flight medics, docs, pilots, and nurses who have fallen in the line of duty.
- Josh Mularella developed the free app call ERRES, search for it on itunes.
- Casey Parker created a site for outback EM and Crit Care called Broome Docs.
- Ivor Kovic donated three free codes to his cpr app, CPRPRO. Sign up for the mailing list if you want to enter to win one.
Need an Audio Only Version?
Acid Base Part II MP3 (Right Click and Choose Save as)
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Podcast 199 – Management of Massive Hemoptysis with Oren Friedman - May 14, 2017
- Podcast 198 – Insulin Pumps and Such with Josh Miller, MD - May 1, 2017
- Ketamine ……. then Rocuronium, DSI & The Timing Principle - April 25, 2017