You are getting this podcast 1 week early.
We do an EDECMO ECPR course each year called REANIMATE. REANIMATE5 blew away all previous iterations. One of the main reasons was our guest of honor, Demetris Yannopoulos from the University of Minnesota. Demetris has organized Minneapolis into arguably the most impressive ECPR city in the world. We were lucky enough to be able to film his Sharp Hospital Grand Rounds. This lecture was mind-blowing and made me so jealous. We think you will love it.
Tickets are on Sale for REANIMATE6
Slides from the Talk
- EDECMO 36 – Zack interviews Demetris
- EDECMO Crash Episode – Microdissection of Demetris' ECPR Techniques
- JAHA Publication on ECPR Results
Now on to the Vodcast…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit 259 – Cardiogenic Shock — The Next Level & Mechanical Circulatory Support with Jenelle Badulak - November 13, 2019
- Letter to the Editor – High-Sensitivity Troponin is not a Myth, and “Myth-busting” is often another Myth to be Busted - November 10, 2019
- EMCrit 258 – Should Andexxa be added to a Hospital's Formulary? - October 26, 2019