Google Plus is surely on its last legs. Let's ditch this dying corpse, my fellow fleas. On to the next corpus: reddit.
CGP Grey on What is Reddit?
so come to emcrit.org/reddit and subscribe to the emcrit subreddit
Subscribe to EMCrit Subreddit
Leave Questions for the Fluid Webinar Here
New York State Partnership for Patients: Fluids in Sepsis Webinar
4/27/2016 at 1400 Eastern Time
• Scott Weingart, M.D., Chief of the Division of Emergency Critical Care at Stony Brook University Medical Center
• Terry P. Clemmer, M.D., Director of Critical Care Medicine, LDS Hospital, Intermountain Healthcare
• David Gaieski, M.D. Co-Director, Early Goal-directed Therapy, Co-Director Clinical Resuscitation, Thomas Jefferson University
• Emanuel Rivers, M.D, M.P.H., Vice Chairman and Research Director, Henry Ford Health System, Department of Emergency Medicine
• Phillippe Rola, M.D., ICU Chief of Service, Santa Cabrini Hospital, Montreal Canada
- EMCrit 277 – COVID Pulmonary Physiology with Martin Tobin - July 9, 2020
- EMCrit 276 – The Rapid Code Status Conversation with Kei Ouchi - June 25, 2020
- EMCrit 275 – NeuroCritical Care with Neha Dangayach - June 10, 2020