This was my favorite lecture from SMACC 2013. If you are not moved and inspired then your heart is made of stone.
This is a Cliff Reid lecture; if you want more Cliff, see these incredible lectures and podcasts:
- Chicken Bombs and the Muppet Factor
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part I
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part II
- Own the Resus Room
I'll post my own final SMACC lecture in 1 week and then we are done with SMACC 2013.
Want the Slides and a Beautiful Blogpost on the Lecture?
Head on over to the post on the Resus.me Site
Need an Audio-Only Version?
Now on to the Vodcast…
- EMCrit 277 – COVID Pulmonary Physiology with Martin Tobin - July 9, 2020
- EMCrit 276 – The Rapid Code Status Conversation with Kei Ouchi - June 25, 2020
- EMCrit 275 – NeuroCritical Care with Neha Dangayach - June 10, 2020