This was my favorite lecture from SMACC 2013. If you are not moved and inspired then your heart is made of stone.
This is a Cliff Reid lecture; if you want more Cliff, see these incredible lectures and podcasts:
- Chicken Bombs and the Muppet Factor
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part I
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part II
- Own the Resus Room
I'll post my own final SMACC lecture in 1 week and then we are done with SMACC 2013.
Want the Slides and a Beautiful Blogpost on the Lecture?
Head on over to the post on the Resus.me Site
Need an Audio-Only Version?
Now on to the Vodcast…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit 259 – Cardiogenic Shock — The Next Level & Mechanical Circulatory Support with Jenelle Badulak - November 13, 2019
- Letter to the Editor – High-Sensitivity Troponin is not a Myth, and “Myth-busting” is often another Myth to be Busted - November 10, 2019
- EMCrit 258 – Should Andexxa be added to a Hospital's Formulary? - October 26, 2019