This was my favorite lecture from SMACC 2013. If you are not moved and inspired then your heart is made of stone.
This is a Cliff Reid lecture; if you want more Cliff, see these incredible lectures and podcasts:
- Chicken Bombs and the Muppet Factor
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part I
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part II
- Own the Resus Room
I'll post my own final SMACC lecture in 1 week and then we are done with SMACC 2013.
Want the Slides and a Beautiful Blogpost on the Lecture?
Head on over to the post on the Resus.me Site
Need an Audio-Only Version?
Now on to the Vodcast…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Podcast 242 – ED Nephrology with Joel Topf aka KidneyBoy - March 9, 2019
- EMCrit Podcast 241 – Sepsis Update 2019 - February 21, 2019
- EMCrit Podcast 240 – Renal Compartment Syndrome & It's all about the Venous Side and We've Been Fracking it up for Years - February 10, 2019