This was my favorite lecture from SMACC 2013. If you are not moved and inspired then your heart is made of stone.
This is a Cliff Reid lecture; if you want more Cliff, see these incredible lectures and podcasts:
- Chicken Bombs and the Muppet Factor
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part I
- Mind of the Resuscitation Interviews Part II
- Own the Resus Room
I'll post my own final SMACC lecture in 1 week and then we are done with SMACC 2013.
Want the Slides and a Beautiful Blogpost on the Lecture?
Head on over to the post on the Resus.me Site
Need an Audio-Only Version?
Now on to the Vodcast…
- EMCrit Wee – Webinar I Gave to Pulm/Crit Care Fellows on Avoiding Intubation and Initial Ventilation of COVID19 Patients - April 4, 2020
- EMCrit 269 – Rationing of Critical Care and Ventilators in COVID19 with Reub Strayer - March 31, 2020
- EMCrit Wee – Stop Kneejerk Intubation with the EMCrit Crew - March 30, 2020