Labors of Trauma (Blunt Ed.)
So a few weeks ago, I podcasted the Labors of Trauma, a comprehensive list of the responsibilities of a Trauma Team Leader.
I promised that I was going to do a part II with my co-conspirator, Chris Hicks.
Hick's Pre-Brief and Leave the Room Checklist
St. Mike's New Trauma Bays
- Ditzel RM Jr, Anderson JL, Eisenhart WJ, et al. A review of transfusion- and trauma-induced hypocalcemia: Is it time to change the lethal triad to the lethal diamond?. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2020;88(3):434-439
New Hemostatic Resus Ratios
- Should we add calcium and fibrinogen to our ratios
New Name for the Pelvic Binder
- We should be calling these Trochanteric Binders
Now on to the Podcast…
- EMCrit 286 – The Venous Side Matters Too with Phil Rola - November 30, 2020
- EMCrit 285 – More on Palliative Care Conversations in Resuscitation - November 12, 2020
- EMCrit 284 – You are the Product – Delete Your Algorithmic Social Media - October 29, 2020