This is a lecture by Oren Friedman from the 2015 EMCrit Conference. See Oren's previous lecture on Clot Management in Pulmonary Embolism for the complete picture.
Watch the Video
See the Slides
- Does epoprostenol work for these patients? Not according to this small RCT [cite source='pubmed']20353588[/cite]
- NO in 4 pt case series
- If the patient codes, definitely give lytics if there are no contraindications, or so says the PEAPETT study (10.1016/j.ajem.2016.06.094)
- Pathophys of the Pulmonary Vasoconstriction (Cardiovasc Res 2000;48:22)
For More, See this Excellent Post:
Additional New Information
More on EMCrit
You Need an EMCrit Membership to see this content. Login here if you already have one.
- EMCrit 358 – Dizziness Makes Me Dizzy Still! – GRACE-3 and more with Peter Johns - September 24, 2023
- EMCrit RACC Lit Review – September 2023 - September 17, 2023
- EMCrit – Lessons from a Master Trainer – Cliff Reid on Training Team Performance - September 11, 2023