On Podcast 168, I discussed Michigan's EC3 stand-alone EDICU. The folks from the EC3 recently published on their first 2.5 years of operation in a before and after trial.
I gathered a bunch of my EC3 buddies to discuss the article.
On the call, you will hear:
- Bob Neumar, Chair of EM
- Kyle Gunnerson, Division Chief of Emergency Critical Care and Director of the EC3
- Ben Bassin, Operations Director for the EC3
- Renee Havey, CNS for the EC3
- Nate Haas, EC3 Faculty
Other Folks' Takes:
Tell us what you think below
Now on to the Wee…
- EMCrit 306 – Critically Ill and Severe Anaphylaxis - September 8, 2021
- EMCrit 305 – Post-Cardiac Arrest Hypothermia (or not) – TTM2 Synthesis with Niklas Nielsen and Josef Dankiewicz - August 29, 2021
- An Opportunity, a Change, a Request, & an Amazing Upgrade - August 28, 2021