Please Send me your ideas on how to…
Artificiality of Dissemination
- Is email the best forum?
- Get people to actually read the emails you send re: departmental protocols, changes, ideas, etc.
- Do you track?
- How do you create a reference site?
- What nitty-gritty details?
- Is it password protected? Does everyone have a unique login?
- How do you sort/create search–what pages, tags, categories, long tables of contents, etc.
- How do you handle orientation into your new unit/department
Old Dogs, New Skills
How do you teach new skills
Post thoughts on Reddit here:
Now on to the Wee…
- EMCrit 296 – The French Connection, Part 1 – Resuscitation Geography, Logistics, & Ergonomics - April 17, 2021
- EMCrit 295 – Resuscitation Room Readiness - April 3, 2021
- EMCrit 294 – Acute Crit Care Grand Rounds with Josh Farkas - March 17, 2021