Please Send me your ideas on how to…
Artificiality of Dissemination
- Is email the best forum?
- Get people to actually read the emails you send re: departmental protocols, changes, ideas, etc.
- Do you track?
- How do you create a reference site?
- What nitty-gritty details?
- Is it password protected? Does everyone have a unique login?
- How do you sort/create search–what pages, tags, categories, long tables of contents, etc.
- How do you handle orientation into your new unit/department
Old Dogs, New Skills
How do you teach new skills
Post thoughts on Reddit here:
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Podcast 210(2) – Arterial Lines – Part 2 - October 20, 2017
- EMCrit Podcast 210 – Arterial Lines (Part 1) - October 16, 2017
- EMCrit Wee – Dissemination and Information Transfer (Questions not Answers) - October 11, 2017