Please Send me your ideas on how to…
Artificiality of Dissemination
- Is email the best forum?
- Get people to actually read the emails you send re: departmental protocols, changes, ideas, etc.
- Do you track?
- How do you create a reference site?
- What nitty-gritty details?
- Is it password protected? Does everyone have a unique login?
- How do you sort/create search–what pages, tags, categories, long tables of contents, etc.
- How do you handle orientation into your new unit/department
Old Dogs, New Skills
How do you teach new skills
Post thoughts on Reddit here:
Now on to the Wee…
- COVID19 – Awake Pronation (aka the Pig Roast) A guest write-up by David Gordon, MD - April 6, 2020
- EMCrit Wee – Webinar I Gave to Pulm/Crit Care Fellows on Avoiding Intubation and Initial Ventilation of COVID19 Patients - April 4, 2020
- EMCrit 269 – Rationing of Critical Care and Ventilators in COVID19 with Reub Strayer - March 31, 2020