Please Send me your ideas on how to…
Artificiality of Dissemination
- Is email the best forum?
- Get people to actually read the emails you send re: departmental protocols, changes, ideas, etc.
- Do you track?
- How do you create a reference site?
- What nitty-gritty details?
- Is it password protected? Does everyone have a unique login?
- How do you sort/create search–what pages, tags, categories, long tables of contents, etc.
- How do you handle orientation into your new unit/department
Old Dogs, New Skills
How do you teach new skills
Post thoughts on Reddit here:
Now on to the Wee…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit RACC 228 – Physiology-Guided Cardiac Arrest Management in 2018 with Dr. Robert Sutton - July 11, 2018
- EMCrit RACC – A Refractory Anaphylaxis Mock Trial by Mike Weinstock - July 5, 2018
- EMCrit Podcast – Acid Base Ep. 7 – Bicarb Updates, Quantitative Approach, and Prof. David Story - June 28, 2018