So I was at the Blood & Sand conference a few weeks ago in the Bahamas. The highlight of the course was a lecture by Mike Mallin. The lecture is now on EMCrit–I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thoughts I had during the Talk & Meta Stuff
- Sympathetics lead to/augment: fight, flight, freeze, or shout
- We need to get Mike on to do a book club on
Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales
- Since I've started speaking about crics, I've received more than 50 emails from people who heard a lecture or a podcast and it gave them a boost to get the job done. That's why I keep putting up lectures like this one.
More on Surgical Airway
Well we have a wee bit on the EMCrit Surgical Airway Page
Now on to the Vodcast…
- EMCrit 281 – Why Can't Emergency Medicine and Trauma Surgery Just Get Along? - September 4, 2020
- EMCrit 280 – Who Should Get Angiotensin II with Rinaldo Bellomo - August 19, 2020
- EMCrit Wee – Is it Tamponade with Jacob Avila - August 17, 2020