So I was at the Blood & Sand conference a few weeks ago in the Bahamas. The highlight of the course was a lecture by Mike Mallin. The lecture is now on EMCrit–I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thoughts I had during the Talk & Meta Stuff
- Sympathetics lead to/augment: fight, flight, freeze, or shout
- We need to get Mike on to do a book club on
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”B010EULHB6″ locale=”US” src=”https://emcrit.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/51ZjACKHO4L.SL160.jpg” tag=”emcrit-20″ width=”100″][easyazon_link identifier=”0393326152″ locale=”US” tag=”emcrit-20″]Deep Survival by Laurence Gonzales[/easyazon_link]
- Since I've started speaking about crics, I've received more than 50 emails from people who heard a lecture or a podcast and it gave them a boost to get the job done. That's why I keep putting up lectures like this one.
More on Surgical Airway
Well we have a wee bit on the EMCrit Surgical Airway Page
Now on to the Vodcast…
- EMCrit 308 – Risk Stratification and Treatment of Pulmonary Embolism (PE) 2021 – Is the PERT Wilted? - October 7, 2021
- EMCrit 307 – TTM2 Episode Retort with Ben Abella & Joe Tonna - September 23, 2021
- ODR 1 – Email Part 1 – Email is Not the Problem, You Are! - September 22, 2021