Today we are joined by Dennis Djogovic to do Part II on severe burns.
Dr. Djogovic completed training in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine from 1999-2005, and is currently employed at the University of Alberta Hospital as an Emergency Physician, and as an Intensivist in the General Systems Intensive Care Unit and in the Firefighters Burn Treatment Unit.
Inhalation Injuries and Airway Management
- Tracheal intubation difficulties in the setting of face and neck burns: myth or reality? (Am J Emerg Med. 2014 Oct;32(10):1174-8)
- Diagnosis and Management of Inhalation Injury
Securing Tubes and Catheters
- PulmCrit on Flash Cigarette Burns
- Maryland CC Project Severe Burns Episode
- EM Practice Smoke Inhalation Issue
Now on to the Podcast…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit 254 – Central Line Tips and Tricks with Robby O and Me from EEM 2019 - August 22, 2019
- EMCrit 253 – Kovacs Kata to Optimize a Failing Laryngoscopy Attempt - August 9, 2019
- EMCrit Podcast 252 – Care-Oriented Resus vs. People-Oriented Resus - July 28, 2019