Today we are joined by Dennis Djogovic to do Part II on severe burns.
Dr. Djogovic completed training in Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine from 1999-2005, and is currently employed at the University of Alberta Hospital as an Emergency Physician, and as an Intensivist in the General Systems Intensive Care Unit and in the Firefighters Burn Treatment Unit.
Inhalation Injuries and Airway Management
- Tracheal intubation difficulties in the setting of face and neck burns: myth or reality? (Am J Emerg Med. 2014 Oct;32(10):1174-8)
- Diagnosis and Management of Inhalation Injury
Securing Tubes and Catheters
- PulmCrit on Flash Cigarette Burns
- Maryland CC Project Severe Burns Episode
- EM Practice Smoke Inhalation Issue
Now on to the Podcast…
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- EMCrit Wee – First Study of the Benefits of an EDICU - September 10, 2019
- EMCrit – The Pigtail Video - September 4, 2019
- EMCrit 255 – Pigtails for Pleural Problems (Percutaneous Thoracostomy) - September 4, 2019