I received a distressed email from a fan who was dismayed that other residents in her program were bashing medical podcasting; this is my response.
What is Tacit Knowledge?
Slide Show on Tacit Knowledge and Wicked Problems
Social Media as a Transmission Tool for Tacit Knowledge
- Social Media and Tacit Knowledge Sharing
- Potentials of Social Media for Tacit Knowledge Sharing – Preliminary Findings
- Conceptual Model for Social Media and Tacit Knowledge
Next horizon is to answer the question of how to solve Wicked Problems and can social media and FOAM help?
What do you think?
Latest posts by Scott Weingart (see all)
- Podcast 182 – Kettlebells for the Brain – Meditation from SMACC 2016 - September 19, 2016
- Podcast 181 – Pulmonary Hypertension and Right Ventricular Failure with Susan Wilcox - September 5, 2016
- Podcast 180 – On Argumentation, Fallacies, and Twitter Misery - August 22, 2016