Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- IBCC chapter & cast:Delirium - November 7, 2018
- PulmCrit:No more antipsychotics for delirium?Not so fast! - November 5, 2018
- PulmCrit- Does the HIGH trial debunk high-flow nasal cannula? - November 1, 2018