Jacovides CL et al. Arteriography for lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage: Role of preceding abdominal computed tomographic angiogram in diagnosis and localization. JAMA Surgery May 2015.
Strengths & weaknesses of the study
- Initial post on the use of CT angiography for lower GI hemorrhage
- Do CT scans cause contrast nephropathy?
Latest posts by Josh Farkas (see all)
- PulmCrit- Vancomycin pharmacokinetics:Make vanco great again - January 16, 2019
- PulmCrit- Acute infection & myocardial infarction:How afraid should we be? - January 14, 2019
- IBCC chapter & cast:Severe influenza - January 10, 2019